We value the opinions of our parents. Please check this area of the website for opportunities to provide us with feedback.
Ofsted Parent View
Parent View is an online survey that gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about our school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on all aspects of the school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
Will my opinion matter?
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping us to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about our school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England. Parents can complete the survey at any time. It is also the main mechanism for parents to give their views to inspectors at the time of a school inspection.
Ranikhet Academy welcomes this opportunity for parents to give feedback.
What do I need to do?
To share your views of our school, please visit the Parent View website and follow the instructions.
The survey will ask parents how strongly they agree or disagree with the following 14 statements and questions.
- My child is happy at this school.
- My child feels safe at this school.
- The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
- The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
- When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
- Does your child have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)? (yes/no) If yes, the survey asks parents how strongly they agree with this statement: ‘My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.’
- The school has high expectations for my child.
- My child does well at this school.
- The school lets me know how my child is doing.
- There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
- My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
- The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
- I would recommend this school to another parent. (yes or no)