31 March 2021
Nursery have been learning space awareness and agility, balance, and coordination.
Reception have been working on throwing and catching as well as working on agility, balance, and coordination.
Year 1 to 6 have been working on their basketball skills this term in the following ways:
- Year 1: passing and moving with the basketball.
- Year 2: passing and receiving the basketball.
- Year 3: passing, shooting, and dribbling the basketball.
- Year 4: passing, moving and shooting at targets.
- Year 5: practising their shooting technique and distance control against the fence as well as competing in small sided games.
- Year 6: playing small games that will focus on attacking and defending.